Blueface Hit with $13 Million Damages for Las Vegas Strip Club Shooting

3 Min Read

According to reports, Blueface has been legally obligated to pay $13 million in damages to the owner of a Las Vegas strip club. This significant sum stems from an incident that occurred in 2022, where the rapper allegedly shot a man outside the venue.

A judgment has been issued in the Blueface civil suit.

Following the resolution of Blueface’s legal case related to the October 2022 shooting, recent reports indicate that the Los Angeles rapper has been instructed to pay a significant penalty for his involvement in civil matters.Based on court documents obtained by a celebrity news site, the owner of Euphoric Gentleman’s Club in Las Vegas was successful in their lawsuit against the rapper. They were awarded a substantial sum of $13, 072, 482 through a summary judgment.

Due to a tragic incident involving a shooting, the club unfortunately had no choice but to cease its operations in November of 2022. After taking legal action, EGC successfully sued Blueface. The judge presiding over the case ruled in favor of the club and has reportedly ordered the rapper to compensate the club’s owner with a sum of $12. 6 million for lost revenue. Additionally, Blueface will also be required to pay $198, 000 for lease damages and $84, 000 for payroll expenses related to laid-off employees.

The Blueface shooting incident and its outcome.

On November 15, 2022, Blueface was first detained following a shooting incident that took place on October 8, 2022. According to the police, a physical confrontation occurred between Kentabius Traylor, the victim, and Blueface’s entourage inside the club. During the departure of the rapper and his team, an incident occurred involving Traylor. Allegedly, Traylor approached them in his truck and engaged in a confrontation. In response, Blueface retrieved a gun and fired at Traylor’s vehicle, resulting in him being hit in the hand. Blueface, the rapper, was initially accused of attempted murder. However, he later pleaded guilty to charges of battery and discharging a firearm at or into an occupied structure. In July, he received a five-year suspended sentence for the shooting incident that occurred on October 2nd.

Share This Article
Leave a comment